I'm Alec Worley and I write Comics and Fiction for 2000 AD (home of Judge Dredd), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Wars and Warhammer.
Follow me on Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter (@alec_worley) and Goodreads. I also Blog (mainly about the nuts and bolts of writing).
I'm based in London and am always interested in writing/storytelling opportunities in the mediums of comics, prose, film, TV, games, apps or anything else. So whether you're an editor, producer, project manager, journalist or reader, feel free to Contact Me about anything at all.
Now go explore the site. I'll be here if you want tea or anything...
JUDGE ANDERSON: YEAR ONE
Cassandra Anderson will one day become Psi-Division’s most famous Judge. But for now it’s 2100, and this young Judge is fresh out of the Academy. It’s time to put her training - and her judgement - to the test.
Tackling a love-obsessed telepathic killer at a Valentine’s Day parade, plunging into the depths of madness in a psychiatric prison, and probing the boundaries of reality itself as she traces the roots of a psychic virus, Cass will be forged in the fires of Justice and emerge a legend.
This paperback collects all three of my Judge Anderson novellas - Heartbreaker, The Abyss and A Dream of the Nevertime, as well as a bonus short story Too Much Information and an introduction detailing my approach to Anderson herself.
Judge Anderson: Year One is available for pre-order from Amazon UK, Amazon US, Waterstones and Barnes & Noble.
COMING SOON (Convention appearences, signings, publication dates and wotnot)
- 13 June 2017: A DREAM OF THE NEVERTIME, the third and final novella in my Judge Anderson trilogy, which sees Cass exploring the weird and wild frontier of the Cursed Earth.
- 15 June 2017: JUDGE ANDERSON: YEAR ONE, all three Judge Anderson novellas collected in print.
- 13 July 2017: DREDD/ANDERSON: THE DEEP END, the continuing adventures of Dredd and Anderson collected in trade.
- 25-27 August: I'll be signing and generally wandering around at the LONDON SUPER COMIC CON.
- Mid 2017: More TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES stories for Panini, including Game Over! and another WARHAMMER 40,000 story from Black Library.
- 2 September 2017: I'll be attending the FIGHTING FANTASY FEST 2 at the University of West London, Ealing.
- October 2017: REALM OF THE DAMNED: SIGNUM DRACONIS, book two of Realm of the Damned.